15. Mai 2009

8-Bit Fatalities

Ich liebe Sachen, die ein wenig strange sind :) 8-Bit Fatalities gehört definitiv dazu.


Welcome to my new project: 8-Bit Fatalities. The idea behind the project stems from growing up at an arcade, and my eventual love affair with Mortal Kombat.Before Mortal Kombat, violence in video games was largely unheard of or ignored because of its extreme pixelized simplicity. But when Liu Kang and Sub Zero came along to finish off arcade goers the world changed and parents were in an uproar (not mine though). I couldn't understand what the big deal was though, because as a videogame player all my life I had already considered my actions life and death. Just because you didn't see pac-man violently tearing into the ghosts with his jaws, or mario smashing in the brains of a goomba, thats what I knew was happening.


gefunden auf Superlevel.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen